• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by CarterEVIL

  1. C

    Custom Notebook Companies

    These are just companies that allow you the opportunity to upgrade you laptop, before you receive it, at additional cost, and they get to keep the stock part.
  2. C

    Who's getting sick of upgrading their video card?

    cyks said it best, I love to upgrade my video cards to get every bit of performance out of them that I can. But I really don't like to pay out all of that money every 3-5 months. So to some things up, it is my own fault
  3. C

    You can Now pre-order Conroe processors

    This is a uk website, i've posted exciting news like this in the past and people have complained that i haven't said its uk prices! some people will bitch about anything, my view is news is news http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Intel_Pentium_Core_Duo2.html
  4. C

    AMD Athlon FX-64 will be available August 8th

    Quote: HEXUS can report that the AMD Athlon FX-64 will be available to system integrators in the UK at a price point of $999 per CPU from the 8th August 2006. http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=5990
  5. C

    Ramp it Up!

    Noob question, How to get the badge in the signature.
  6. C

    Vista will not load certain pages...

    Check internet options for Content, to see if it is blocked
  7. C

    Win XP Reformat... 100% then fail

    That is a good one, I believe that it is a problem with the array. Make sure that it is properly configured.
  8. C

    My QuadCore Folding Rig just went DOWN.

    Picking it back up.......?
  9. C

    We broke 4M WUs!!

    Hell Yeah!!!
  10. C

    Best..Oblivion..Story EVER

    That blows, but in a funny way
  11. C

    Best nVidia Drivers for a 6800GT?

    AGP, or PCI-e?, plus the rest of you system specs would be helpful
  12. C

    x800 XL 256MB vs. x1600 Pro 512MB

    Scout is right, x800 to x1600 not that big of a difference at all. Definately wait till the next gens arrive.
  13. C

    Hard Drive Failures, Warrenties and Linux

    I have never heard of a warrenty being voided because of the OS that is installed on it. As far as Dell goes, I have seen a lot of systems that have a hidden partition on the disk, there maybe some type of clause that says if that partition is removed the warrenty is popped. But I think that...
  14. C

    You thought Quad SLI was impressive,well then look here.

    I wish that we know what type of Bench scores were obtained, and the power consumption
Back
Top