• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Carpe_Zoom

  1. C

    GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H @ [H]

    Incase anyone reads this here, I don't want to leave 'bad' info hanging to confuse any future readers. There are specific steps you need to do for the driver to install, and following them (as I had) seems to be sufficient with ONE extra note: CnQ functionality 'magically started working'...
  2. C

    GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H @ [H]

    I'm test installed WHS to this board and found it's driver support to be lacking in the win 2003 area. In 2003, Cool N Quiet seems not to work, but there is one other AMD CPU (non- ma69 mobo) claiming they got it working in WHS. Some of the other CPU drivers and utils either won't...
  3. C

    GIGABYTE GA-MA69GM-S2H @ [H]

    I'm curious to hear more about your chip temps (even if only perceived) of the gigabyte vs the Biostar I just bought the MA69GM and on it's 1st build swapped out the NB heatsink for a Thermalright HR-05, which was a mistake in hindsight. It obscures access/use of both of the PCIe slots...
Back
Top