• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Carnecerro

  1. C

    Crysis 2...

    Wrong text..
  2. C

    Warhammer 40K third-person shooter coming

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbjbbzOrCIg Supposedly some development footage of the game. It was posted a while back so there's no telling what the game may look like now.
  3. C

    Games that 'everyone' hates... but you love! (warning- play nicely)

    Too Human. Picked it up for $10 at Target. Grind, grind, and more grind.
  4. C

    Games you've bought multiple times.

    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Bought it twice in the PS version and picked it up on Xbox Live. Still one of the best games I've played.
  5. C

    WTB: Intel mac mini, used at&t blackberry

    He's wanting to buy, not selling.
  6. C

    WTB - Dell 2407WFP/2408WFP shipping BOX

    I think I might have one. I'll need to check my storage unit, but I don't think I ever threw away my 2407 shipping box.
  7. C

    games from elementry school

    Wizardry
  8. C

    The Pre-Order Scam

    I agree with the above. How is pre-ordering a scam? No one is forcing you to pre-order. You can cancel your pre-order and get your money back at any time. Where is the scam? I pre-order if I happen to be in the store and I see a game coming out that I want. I get an email from one of the...
  9. C

    guitar hero?

    I would second this. I have RB2 and my neighbor has World Tour and I find RB2 much easier to play.
  10. C

    I know I'm behind the curve, but..........

    That cartoon is so accurate, it's frightening.
  11. C

    FS: IPhone 3g 8gb LN

    Bump for ya.
  12. C

    FS: IPhone 3g 8gb LN

    YHPM
  13. C

    do y'all go through gaming phases too?

    Hate to say it, but I picked up a road bike in March and haven't really touched a game since. I played thirty minutes of MGS4, went out and road. Same thing for GTA4. I work for a software company so I think I'm just sick of sitting in front of a monitor/TV all day. I enjoy getting away from...
  14. C

    Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (first look video)

    Well, it is the initial build of the game. It seems to look good so far. I would have to assume they are leaning more towards the fiction space marine rather than the tabletop version.
  15. C

    Playstation 3: Hard to find!

    The 80GB has software backwards compatibility rather than the hardware compatibility of the 60 GB PS3. You can play PS2 games on the 80GB.
Back
Top