• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by carholmes

  1. C

    The Lian Li Gallery

    Its Fuzion V1 w/ promount, MCW-60 w/ D-tek Unisink, MCP-655, MCR-320 w/ 25mm "shroud" and 38mm Sanyo Denkis 1011, EK Res 250, and feser one coolant.
  2. C

    The Lian Li Gallery

    Nope. But its not directly on the tray, I have some of Petra's "Gel stuff" on it. That stuff really works cutting down vibrations drastically.
  3. C

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Yea they do but since I have a good pump and only two blocks with low pressure drop It doesn't make much difference and my temps don't suffer.
  4. C

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Yea I cut all the holes myself. There are 7 cuts made, two on the drive bay, one on the little vertical support bar, and the rest behind the mobo and PS. Here's a crappy pic of the back of the mobo tray. Pic. Hope this helps.
  5. C

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Its a Lian Li G70. The only problem with the pump mounted like that is that adjusting the speed is nearly impossible.
  6. C

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    I had to sleeve everything myself and I think I have 36in or 24in generic performance-pcs sata cables.
  7. C

    The Lian Li Gallery

  8. C

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Here's mine.
  9. C

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    Heres my setup:
  10. C

    Wishing for TJ-07 refresh or case with similar design

    I think the new Lian Li V2010 comes close to what you want. It has a 140mm intake and a 120mm exhaust. Can hold 8 HDDs and two PSUs is the lower compartment. Its about 2 inches taller than the TJ07 and has a similar design.
  11. C

    Petra'sTech CoolKit Elite - Rev.2

    Also with a full cover there is more of a heat dump from the video cards mem and v-regs. With that extra heat there is a more chance it could increase the CPU's temp. My opinion is that unless if your volt modding your video card a FC block isn't really necessary. I think a MCW-60 paired with...
  12. C

    Petra'sTech CoolKit Elite - Rev.2

    For a GPU only block I would recommend the MCW60 paired with either the G80 GTS Uni-Sink or the Swiftech sink set. Or if you wanna go for a full cover block I'd recommend the EK FC8800GTS.
  13. C

    Petra'sTech CoolKit Elite - Rev.2

    Looks good, but with your quad and G80 GTS a MCR320 might be better. Besides, with a MCR320 you get a little bit more headroom if you ever decide to add chipset or mosfet blocks to the loop, plus its only $14 more. For the fans thats really up to you. Myself, I prefer the medium yates, they...
  14. C

    Best bets for cases?

    The Silverstone TJ07 is one of the best case for watercooling. The bottom section of the case has plenty of room for a PS, a 120.3 rad, a 120.2 rad and a pump. But if the TJ07 is too pricey for you I would suggest Lian Li G70, the A70/A71, or the V2000, they are all good roomy cases for WC...
Back
Top