Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Try setting the RAM parameters manually in the UEFI. After I did that, I didn't have any long boot issues. For my RAM, I specified 1600, 9-9-9-24-2T.
With a 128GB C300 SSD, it takes about 10 seconds from power up to the Windows login prompt.
They don't have a showroom, and they don't allow you to pick up the machines at their headquarters. So, even if you live 20 minutes away, be prepared to pay shipping *and* taxes. I wanted to do that when I wanted to build my rig, but no such luck.
Since you're using an H70, you need the 50mm fan. The Thermal Armor was designed to use the standard downdraft CPU cooler. My MB temps are around 27c. using the 50mm fan.
It's a solid motherboard. Mine is stable with a i7-2600K running at 4.8 Ghz. I lucked out and found a Corsair A70 on clearance at Best Buy for $25, so I went with that. Since that cooler isn't a downdraft cooler, I added the 50x50x10 aux fan in the "Thermal Armor". Works great.
Did you try setting the memory settings to by XMP, so that the system can configure itself? I have the P67 Sabertooth with Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit (2x4GB), and it works fine @ 1600 8-8-8-24, with the CPU OC'ed to 4.8 GHz.