Recent content by CarbonELiTE

  1. C

    Something as good as GTX 460 with low power usage?

    oh didnt look there. Well I've read that the ati Radeon HD 5570 can run on computer with low wattage. It recommends 400w, but apparently it works just fine at much lower watts. I recently bought a nvidia gt 610 for my pc which recommends 300w that may workout for you.
  2. C

    Graphics Card Installation Problems!!

    eh I'm pretty sure everything in my BIOS is correct, but what I did in there is a bit fuzzy so I'll give it another look to make sure it isn't on board enabled or anything like that.
  3. C

    Something as good as GTX 460 with low power usage?

    can you give the specs of your computer?
  4. C

    Graphics Card Installation Problems!!

    Hey everybody, I'm new to messing around with my computer and recently I have been getting tired of playing on all low settings with only 20fps while playing League of Legends so I went out and bought a new Nvidia gt 610 graphics card for my Hp Slimline s5510y. Crappy computer for gaming I...
Back
Top