Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
NEW TO FORUM
As I have the PC version of WYB, I got my game downloaded today (Thursday, 7/25). My problem is that, while all of their pre-order advertising stated very clearly that the game was for both Co-op and Solo play, when I try the Play Game prompt, the ONLY choices for setup are for...