• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by CaptainMorgan OLD

  1. C

    Post your workstations 2011

    Very certainly possible. ;)
  2. C

    Post your workstations 2011

    Sorry for being somewhat pedantic, but you probably should've chosen better words than "Odds are ..." -- numbers being what they are, that's actually reversed -- odds are it IS shopped. But I get what you meant. Anyone here ever play COD:MW2 ? It's uncanny that every gun is there... and...
  3. C

    Post your workstations 2011

    Anyone else think these are fake? I found it odd that he's got literally every single gun from the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, at least from what I could see. From top to the bottom on the left-hand side: Barrett .50 cal, Sniper (need to see more of the other gun) M16 with attached...
Back
Top