• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Canuck2010

  1. C

    AMD's ATI Eyefinity Technology Review @ [H]

    Not a triple arm but the price is right x 3... $24/each at MonoPrice.com
  2. C

    Eyefinity users, are bezels that big of a deal for you?

    For whoever cares... I'm quite happy with my Eyefinity setup which consists of a PowerColor 5770 and three Dell 23" monitors (1920x1080). However, my testing so far has been limited to only Dirt 2 and Crysis: Warhead. Dirt 2 was perfectly playable with the "Medium" graphics preset and Crysis...
  3. C

    Eyefinity - Displayport connected monitor on the left?

    I just finished setting up my Eyefinity configuration with a PowerColor 5770 and three Dell P2310H monitors. Things have gone pretty well. There's some fiddling to do with regards to setting up an Eyefinity profile with the Catalyst Control Centre as well as a 3 monitor Windows extended...
  4. C

    Does 4-way Crossfire = 4 GPUs or 4 physical cards?

    As the subject line asks, does 4-way Crossfire = 4 GPUs or 4 physical cards? Just curious given the dual GPU nature of the 5970 and whether this means we've hit the limit of current Crossfire technology. Do motherboards even exist with 4 PCI-E x16 slots if you had 4 single GPU cards...
  5. C

    5770 and Eyefinity performance

    Can anyone comment on 5770 performance with an Eyefinity setup? I haven't been able to track down any reviews. I have three Dell P2310H monitors coming my way - (got them for $165/each CDN !) and I'm getting real curious.
Back
Top