• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Camwork

  1. C

    HDTV help

    Hey guys, I'm new to this sort of thing so please be kind. I browsed a little and gained some info but nothing in particular to what I was seraching for. I have a Samsung TX-P3071television. This HDTV has a DVI input. I also have a Geforce 6800 video card with a DVI output. I was...
Back
Top