• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by camoxiong

  1. C

    WRT160N v3 DD-WRT and Surfboard SBG6580

    yeah, i tired that and the wifi on the router wouldnt show on the wifi list.
  2. C

    WRT160N v3 DD-WRT and Surfboard SBG6580

    I disable my wireless on my AIO modem/router, every time I create a SSID for my WRT160N, it wouldn't show up my SSID for my router.
  3. C

    VM GS2 SPH-D710

    Anyone know how to fix a Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 pit files. For what I heard my pit files are corrupt and can't turn on my phone. When I turn it on, the blue light will come on but no boot.
  4. C

    Which PSU is best for my setup?

    corair hx650w
  5. C

    Cheap/Reliable PSU?

    Corsair CX430w
Back
Top