Recent content by cambridgecomputer

  1. C

    just bought new crt, questions...

    Got a SUN 24 inch widescreen with 3 scratches to the antiglare. doesn't seem to bother me though, even when doing some serious dtp. Don't remove the antiglare. It'll ruin the picture totally. As for using a CRT, would never consider a TFT as they're really quite crap. I can never seem...
  2. C

    Best CRT

    Got to be the LaCie Blue 22. Hmmm, come to think of it, it's a Mitsubishi, but in a Blue Case!. Hmmm, nice. Rich For Computer Monitors, visit our online shop. we sell throughout the UK
  3. C

    Am I crazy for wanting to switch?

    hmm, right click? I've got right click right here on my ancient dual G4 450mHz. Works just fine with my wireless packard bell mouse.... even got a scroll wheel to go with it as well! Can't understand the problem. My G4 450 dual core is running 10.4.5 just fine. The quicksilver 733 will...
  4. C

    Only post here if bootcamp made you ebay your pc for a shiny new mac

    I'm a self coonfessed mac aholic and have been using them since the release of the SE30 some 20 odd years ago. Saying all that, I can only just grasp the fact that people would switch on the basis that you can run windows on a mac. What's the give? I mean, a year ago, my ex boss took a 17...
  5. C

    Will this network setup work?

    Yep, you can trun off the router feature on any router as long as you can access it's controls- make sure your wireless network is secure though- either use wep encryption or at the very least a password. Rich
Back
Top