Recent content by cad14man

  1. C

    "Complete Display Wall", consisting of 7 Dell monitors & 2 AMD Radeon HD 5870s

    Please note: I am now offering FREE shipping!!!
  2. C

    "Complete Display Wall", consisting of 7 Dell monitors & 2 AMD Radeon HD 5870s

    New Auction, and new Link. As before, I will accept offers until the first bid gets placed. Also, all reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!
  3. C

    "Complete Display Wall", consisting of 7 Dell monitors & 2 AMD Radeon HD 5870s

    Also, I am entertaining offers via PM here on [H] until a bid gets placed.
  4. C

    "Complete Display Wall", consisting of 7 Dell monitors & 2 AMD Radeon HD 5870s

    If do do not feel like clicking the link, here is the description: Hello, I am selling my "Complete Display Wall" setup consisting of SEVEN monitors, and TWO AMD Radeon HD 5870 Eyefinity 6 edition graphics cards with 2 GB of memory and SIX mini DP ports per card! The monitors consists of the...
  5. C

    "Complete Display Wall", consisting of 7 Dell monitors & 2 AMD Radeon HD 5870s

    New Auction, and new Link: "Complete Display Wall", consisting of 7 Dell monitors & 2 AMD Radeon HD 5870s
  6. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    8/8/16 - yep it has been a while since I posted here. But wanted to see if anyone would like me to share a link to this setup, as I have it up for sale at this time? If interested, please send me a PM for details
  7. C

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Below is the setup that I just recently put together...it shows the before and after pictures. As you will see, it is five 22" Dell's in portrait mode using an AMD/ATI 5750, and the top two are two 24" ultra-sharp Dell's being driven by a 5700 series card
  8. C

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    Bump....count me in!
Back
Top