• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by caco794

  1. C

    Omaha Steaks Special Bundle $60 + $14 s/h

    I've always wanted to try those steaks. Thanks!
  2. C

    FS/FT: Modded Xbox +games+extras, ATI brand X800XL AGP, 8" LCD / TV, LiveDrive, more

    boy do I need that xbox. if it wasnt for some stupid impulse purchases I would've been all over that machine. hopefully no one pounces on it till next month. :D btw, whats the dvdrom model? samsung or phillips? thanks
  3. C

    I have questions about the Dell XPS 400/600.

    thanks for the info. I was asking because I'm already feeling kinda tight with the 160 gig the pc came with.
  4. C

    I have questions about the Dell XPS 400/600.

    Looking at my pc, there's only room for 2 drives. where did you put the 3rd drive? and how? Thanks.
  5. C

    X1900 XTX on a 350W PSU?

    Thanks for the reply. enjoy your X1900XTX :)
  6. C

    Is my PSU sufficient for my new uber Comp setup?

    By no means Im qualified to give someone an opinion about psu's but I'd say get a better psu. with that sweet soooo sweet setup I think you would need more amperage than 34 on dual rails. I have +12v dual raids combined 36A on a 375w dell. you can do it as the 2nd poster said but with so much...
  7. C

    X1900 XTX on a 350W PSU?

    if you don't mind, what's the amps info on that psu?
  8. C

    I have questions about the Dell XPS 400/600.

    List of games I've been playing (played) on my 9150 (same exact config as the xps400, just the name is diff) SIMS2 X3 COD COD2 NOLF2 NFS:MW DOOM3 Brothers In Arms FEAR Max Payne 2 Painkiller +expansion Quake4 Far Cry UT mods There's a couple games thats missing, I think...
  9. C

    X1900 XTX on a 350W PSU?

    http://www.pcpowercooling.com/products/power_supplies/dell/ These work and fit great on Dells. That brand also has a pretty darn good rep. Not from my experience (never bought one) but I've seen tons of people recommending their products. Look around the site and there's a dell config so you...
  10. C

    lil help here :/

    I don't know if you're aware but this site reviewed the xps400. In the specs, the psu was listed as 375W. The same I have. They chose from Dell a NVIDIA GeForce 6800 PCI-E x16 256MB. In the article they didn't mention anything about the psu not working up to snuff. The only thing bad was about...
  11. C

    Question about PSU and SLI

    im in a hurry here but here ya go: http://sysbuild.corsairmemory.com/report.aspx?id=2&sid=2 they used an Antec NeoPower 480W Modular Power Supply for 2 7800gtx
  12. C

    lil help here :/

    Ok, I'm in the process of purchasing an evga 7800GT and *shocker* I want to know if the psu is up to the task. Evga claims you need a minimum 450w psu. I bought a dell dimension 9150 (same as the xps400) from a friend (hey it was 400+ $ and brand spanking new inside the box). I've searched the...
  13. C

    30 minute insane special @ Monarch

    yeah, a good deal on a 7800gt and Im on it.
  14. C

    Can I use a KlipschUltra5.1 sub/control panel with 5 regular promedia speakers?

    thanks a bunch for the speedy reply. :)
  15. C

    Can I use a KlipschUltra5.1 sub/control panel with 5 regular promedia speakers?

    Can I use a KlipschUltra5.1 sub/control panel with 5 regular promedia speakers? thanks in advance
Back
Top