• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by c0rp1

  1. C

    Having a hard time chosing a Wireless mouse. Help needed.

    Well, I managed to narrow it to those 2 models (G700s and G602). I'm taking all the pros and cons of both models into consideration and that makes it harder and harder for me to decide. Not sure if there won't be any new model from Logitech coming in the next few months, so I could wait a bit...
  2. C

    Dell U2415 with 16:10 1920 x 1200 AH-IPS panel

    It would be awesome if someone could write down at what setting would be best to test the monitor for any bleeds or tints in the first few hours after the purchase. Also should it be completely dark in the room while making the tests ? Thanks !
  3. C

    Having a hard time chosing a Wireless mouse. Help needed.

    Hi guys ... hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting a topic like that. Basically need urgent help, cause I'm buying a new PC in 2 days and would like to get some bulk discount on buying some peripherals with it. My previous mouse was a G9 by Logitech, which I truly love, but it's too old...
Back
Top