The Metacritic score is exactly how I would rate it.
This is what happens when a developer builds game around a greedy money gimmick(AKA auction house). 2 years from now no one will be playing it. An MMO like WOW would be a great place for a real money auction house. An action RPG single...
So when do we get the [H]ard OC results kyle. Would be nice to see what you guys get 7970 OC vs 680 OC. From what I have seen they are very close to each other. Which still puts the 680 as the better buy.
I get where you are coming from but the reason I get mad about these games is that it seems every new game that comes out has less complexity and the stuff I like removed from it. Take dragons age for example, I liked origins alot, and the game made a bunch of money. So what do they do with the...
I do agree with the two guys that said any free or cheap to play games have bad communities and how since 2002-2003 its gone down hill. In the last 5-10 years online multiplayer gaming has become very accessible with up front cost and long term cost. It has allowed kids and man-childs to do what...
The problem with this is peoples own pride. 90% of the games I play where some asshat nerd rages, the same asshat won't surrender. If its that bad surrender and start a new game with a new team rather than waste time and get all pissed. Their own pride won't allow them to surrender.
its kind of misleading - it should be 5850->6950->7950
or 5750->6850->7850
as they changed the naming standard. Of course the 58xx do good compared to mid ranged, they were top tier at the time duh
for those that don't understand why people are upset with the direction of diablo3 let me put it this way
Diablo3 is doing to the diablo series what twilight did to vampires. Completly gayed it out. there are those that like that gayed out stuff, but there is plenty that were expecting the...
These changes have nothing to do with hacks and cheats and all to do with casualization to get a larger audience playing(specificlly console gamers) so stop saying that nonsense. I'm glad you don't mind everything getting dumbed down but there is already enough games like that. Like you already...
I'd say he is another jack ass in a suit that don't know jack shit.
1. I hate the idea of being forced to have my console connected to the internet to play single player games( that goes for the PC also)
2. I prefer backwards compatiblilty. My original PS died and was nice being able to get...
Everything Blizzard is doing is because of the new real dollar auction house. If they force everyone to be connected at all times then they think they will get more people using it since you won't have the option for just fucking around in single player/off world and editing or downloading them...
Who let these guys on the hardforum. JK
Turn the settings down to console level if you have an old piece of shit pc.
Now back on topic if it goes on steam and doesn't reqire origin I'll probably get it, but the crap these companies are doing latley makes me only want to support indie...
Its a WOW clone with a neat story and cartoony (albeit nice) graphics. The space combat in the Jump to Lightspeed expansion in the original SWG was way better. Streamlining everything to be like WOW is retarded. The WOW kiddies will play just long enough to complete the cool story and the go...