• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Buttnose

  1. B

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    The greenish tinge was there before the adjustment and afterwards. I did another WPB yesterday and got rid of the green tinge by using IRE 0 for the Cutoff Max adjustment, it seems like that may have been the setting you were pointing out. I had been using the 1 target on the HCFR near black...
  2. B

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Yes, I used a Xrite Colourmunki Display. I used HCFRs 1% and 2% moving black bars for the first G2 adjustment, I drop G2 until I can't see the 1% and can just barely make out the 2% bar. I'm not sure what the other G2 adjustment you are referring to is?
  3. B

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    jka I spent several hours today going through two separate WPB procedures for my F520, both in which I had no problems meeting the targets during the calibration process and both after finalizing are plagued with a hazy strongly green tinged picture and noticeably blurry OSD afterwards. In the...
  4. B

    Poll: What video card do you have?

    9600GT and GTX460
  5. B

    HardOCP Question on SSD

    Crucial, Intel, OCZ
  6. B

    Top 12 PC Games of All Time

    balls to that article
  7. B

    MSI GTX 460 HAWK is instock at newegg.com

    I wonder what the performance difference will be between 850/1ghz core on a 460. Also will it be as quiet as the Cyclone?
  8. B

    NVIDIA ForceWare 257.21 Driver Performance @ [H]

    Hoping this squeezes out a bit more performance from my 9600gt in BFBC2.
  9. B

    Best Graphics Card Upgrade EVER

    Ati ragefury 128 16mb with 550mhz P3/128mb ram/12gb hd, geforce 3 ti500 64mb with AMD 1.6ghz 1900+ Palomino/512mb ram/80gb hd, geforce 6600gt 128mb with AMD 2ghz 2800+ Sempron/1gb ram/same 80gb hd, geforce 9600gt 512mb with q6600 oced to 3.4ghz/4gb ram/750gb + 1tb hds. Biggest jump was the ati...
  10. B

    Can't justify upgrading 8 series card

    I'm still waiting for the £100 card that runs Crysis at 1680x1050 on very high settings with 4x aa/af at 30fps minimum. Will probably be sticking with my 9600gt until then, unless Starcraft 2/Diablo 3 are released and force me to upgrade to run them smoothly at max settings. I suppose its more...
  11. B

    Can't justify upgrading 8 series card

    Am I the only one who thinks that the 8800 series has now surpassed the 9800pro in terms of longevity? (aka legendary card status :D)
  12. B

    Mouse Emmiting High Pitch Noise (Just started)

    mine does the same thing, i think they all do it.
  13. B

    Vote for my next mouse... serious!

    CM Storm Sentinel Advance
  14. B

    USB 3.0 Preview @ [H]

    I'm looking forward to widespread USB 3.0 adoption more than any other technology in 2010. I really hope they will release cheap PCI or PCI-E USB 3.0 expansion cards for people who don't intend to upgrade their whole system just for USB 3.0. For me USB 3.0 will mean incredibly faster system...
  15. B

    Roccat Kone Max

    Made me put my mx518 next to my ear to see if i could hear any noise, i can and now i can't help but notice it.
Back
Top