Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Excellent trailer. I've only played the Mafia Definitive Edition which was an absolute banger of a game but was told to steer clear of the third game.
Fingers crossed that it turns out well.
I've been playing these games since 97 and I don't think there's a single instance of seeing inside the cockpit. They did really well with the interior in a way that makes sense, like the cameras being on a track to provide a HUD for the pilot. Very cool detail
Keanu's character is definitely...
My point was that you would attempt to pretend that what she said was even remotely volatile compared to what the people you likely vote for say and it's hilarious for you to be on this pompous ass high horse. You'll put up more of a fuss for a fucking videogame voice actor than your elected...
The site you linked to speaks volumes. Referring to transgenderism as "body mutilation" tells me that's what you think which brings up the likelihood that you're a terminally online, ignorant reactionary.
I highly doubt you apply these same standards for a videogame voice actor to your local...
Now that I know this studio's down like that, I'm going to purchase an extra copy and tell everyone it's yours.
??? The main character is female. Why would the VA's gender make any difference given VAs gender swap all the time for shows and games?
The Chuch of Light is officially your enemy at the end of the campaign. Seems obvious that's where they'll go in an expansion at some point with a holy class coming with it, probably when they finally start mentioning Diablo's reemergence. They're also acknowledging that's what people want...
Consider the rest of the games that were produced and released under the same or similar conditions that didn't turn out like Redfall. Do those games get scrutinized under this same microscope or is it just because Redfall, an obviously mismanaged product to start, is an easy to beat dead horse...
Decided to finally try out Xfal's ring for my firewall sorc and holy shit it's fun. Bumped me up a couple tiers of damage on its own and the firewall's constant damage ticks make sure it triggers frequently. It's a cacophony of explosions across the screen, highly recommended
Yeah, I'm surprised they nerfed the traps while also buffing the warding stones to the point that the Zoltun's warding is trivial. 1:10 ratio was way too much because now I don't give a damn about however many wardings I lose running through a vault.
I've crafted hundreds at this point and...
There are two realms for characters: Eternal and Seasonal. Seasonal transfers to Eternal when the season is done so, of course, you can't play an Eternal character on the Seasonal realm. Diablo 3 had the Seasonal rebirth which stripped your non-seasonal character of all gear and accumulated...
It's not underpowered but it takes a LOT to get it going. Think of it more as a snowball going down a slight incline for while before it finally gets up to speed. I'm rolling through WT4 with the admittedly poor-scaling Firewall sorc and all my gear is level 60 except my gloves (level 35, lol)...
Pending doctor evaluation. That's usually how these things work when you're mentally unstable and shown that you're a threat to others, on top the Macgyver-esque hacking. Not sure what you expect in this situation