• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by BurntPockets

  1. B

    PG32UQX - ASUS 32" 4K 144 Hz HDR1400 G-Sync Ultimate

    Yea it looks exactly like the one on the left with the purple tint. I guess there's not really an automatic solution yet. I normally do the Shift+Ctrl+Win+B to refresh the gpu driver to fix it. At least I know it is not a defect of the monitor. Thanks.
  2. B

    PG32UQX - ASUS 32" 4K 144 Hz HDR1400 G-Sync Ultimate

    When I use YCBCR on the monitor and NVIDIA control panel, there is a period at startup for Windows 11 when it boots in RBG before changing to YCBCR; this causes my monitor to have a Purple Tint until I manually reset the GPU drivers. I have to do this every time I boot up Windows 11. Do you know...
  3. B

    The 32 inch 4k IPS 144hz's...(Update - this party is started) (wait for it...)

    This link kind of explains the differences, https://www.portrait.com/resource-center/bt-1886-10-questions-10-answers/ From my understanding, a straight 2.4 may crush blacks, bt.1886 brings out dark details by having lower gamma at the dark end and higher gamma at the light end (closer to 2.4...
  4. B

    The 32 inch 4k IPS 144hz's...(Update - this party is started) (wait for it...)

    Enjoy, I picked one up not too long ago to use as my primary monitor because of a good deal; color and performance are amazing, only issues are the haloing and some slight uniformity issues against greyish colors which are acceptable tradeoffs for me. Recently, I used some suggestions from the...
  5. B

    The 32 inch 4k IPS 144hz's...(Update - this party is started) (wait for it...)

    At the ~$2K MSRP for ViewSonic, it is not worth it as a lot of the technology is outdated. If you can grab it used or open box at around $1.5k, I would say it is a better pick over the Acer X32. The fans are very YMMV, as people have different tolerance levels for white noise, but fans are...
  6. B

    The 32 inch 4k IPS 144hz's...(Update - this party is started) (wait for it...)

    Both have slight uniformity issues along the edges of the screen, but it is less apparent on the X32 FP for me
  7. B

    The 32 inch 4k IPS 144hz's...(Update - this party is started) (wait for it...)

    I picked up the Acer X32 FP towards the end of last week. I am using it as a secondary monitor side by side with my Viewsonic XG321UG for my PC setup. With the help of the TFT review, I was more or less able to match the color and brightness of the Viewsonic’s default HDR colors and settings...
Back
Top