• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by bull3t

  1. B

    Searching ideas for replace gpu fan

    Recently the fan of my Point of View GTX 560Ti started to become loud in idle. I want to replace it but it's very hard to find one that fits. I ask to you if it is reasonable to use a more common cpu fan, like Noctua NF-R8 PWM. Obviously I should modify the plastic cover of the...
  2. B

    CM Elite 130 ITX

    @Phuncz, thanks for your tips. What you explain is my current setup; 120mm fan on the front and 92mm on the heatsink sending air flow upward.
  3. B

    CM Elite 130 ITX

    In your opinion, Seasonic Platinum-460 Fanless is sufficient to power the current setup? ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ (wifi and bluetooth integrated) AMD A8-6500 (TDP 65W) 8GB Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 1.5V CL9 Point of View 560Ti 2GB (TDP 140W) Noctua NH-L12 1xSATA HD 1TB 3,5'' Cheers
  4. B

    CM Elite 130 ITX

    Ok, I bought the NH-L12 hoping it feets adequately on Asrock FM2A88X-ITX+; my power supply is an Enermax Modu82+, I think a bit smaller than Seasonic (150 mm x 85 mm x 140 mm). Thanks
  5. B

    CM Elite 130 ITX

    Hi, I'm in the process of changing my rig with a more compact solution; Elite 130 seems fine but I have a question regarding a quiet cooling solution: which is best, Noctua NH-L12 or Seidon 120M? I will probably buy an A8-6500 (65W TDP) and I dunno if use an air or liquid solution for cooling...
Back
Top