Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Let me now how overclocking goes! Foxconn P9657AA-8EKRS2H (ATX-big brother) board had some issues with multiplier adjustments but Bios seemed otherewise good. I don't know if they have fixed it already?
I'm just waiting for a decent C2D mATX to arrive. Hoping that this Foxconn G9657MA-8KS2H...
I'm having simular problems that I've posted to this thread before. Now i'm stuck at 290fsb with 166:200 divider. I can get up to 302fsb using the 166:200 divider but it is not stable. I would be pleased if I could run my mem in DDR500 with divider.
Board can do 331fsb with one ram using...
Has anyone tested if the dividers work properly on this board? I posted a problem running with 166:200 divider with this board and I would like to know if is caused by Samsung UCCC based memory or the board?
Older bioses had Trtw 2 auto and Samsung UCCC don't like less than 3. Issue with Trtw...
I'm cooling my SB with water and so it shouldn't be the problem. I believe that reaching past 300fsb requires active or watercooling to chipset with this board.
NB is still with passive cooled but i just noticed that it's running extremely hot now. Previously I haven't noticed that the NB...
I'm facing a new problem with overclocking this board. I can get the board with B02 and C02 bios stable at 331fsb with ClockGen and my CPU can go 315fsb without lowering multiplier. I've been running these stability tests for the board and CPU with one 1gb ram in single channel.
Today I got a...