Recent content by buckfever5

  1. B

    I think she's done...

    Looks awesome!
  2. B

    Desk size.

    Your desks make me feel claustrophobic. I had dual monitors on my desk but I went back to one because I had no desk space left. I really need to get a bigger desk. Maybe if my kids had less junk in the living room.
  3. B

    How This Guy Lost A $50,000 Twitter Username

    Exactly what I was thinking.
  4. B

    Facebook Is About to Lose 80% of Its Users

    I don't know about that. It saves me from the constant "send me those pictures of your kids" emails, texts, and phone calls from my mother in law. I can't be alone in this.
  5. B

    The [H] Post Pictures of your ManCave

    No kidding. I remember before the spawn portal when I had money and I could upgrade my computer every 20 minutes. I'm having trouble keeping possession of the garage from all the females in this house.
  6. B

    Sony Downgraded To ‘Junk’ Status

    I'm not surprised. The last few Sony items I purchased I've been less than impressed with. After that I started avoiding their stuff. Their car audio amplifiers were horrible the last time I tried one.
  7. B

    The Age Of The iPod Is Over

    Mine has been sitting in my desk drawer since shortly after I got it.
  8. B

    Better Single Player Campaign: BF4 or COD?

    I didn't play much of the SP on Ghosts, but what I did play of it was pretty good. I wasn't impressed with the MP at all.
  9. B

    Do you prefer Windows 7 or Windows 8?

    I prefer Windows 7, but I haven't seen 8.1 yet. I didn't care for 8 at all.
Back
Top