• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by BTJustice

  1. B

    8800GT over 9600GT?

    Please share the link if it is available online.
  2. B

    8800GT over 9600GT?

    Because that particular XFX model only came out like a couple of weeks ago.
  3. B

    8800GT over 9600GT?

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150304
  4. B

    Should i get this TV Card? Better out there?

    Well that remote is for Vista MCE and "POSSIBLY" the include TV tuner software. The card is great and is compatible with GB-PVR.
  5. B

    Do you remember your first graphics card?

    1 MB onboard until I got a 16 MB Creative 3D Banshee for Christmas one year, lol. LucasArts' "Outlaws" game looked a hell of a lot better.
  6. B

    9600GT frame problem

    60+ fps in CoD4 is good. Hell there are people playing Crysis and only getting like 20-30 fps. I am still curious about 64-bit OSes. They say most 32-bit versions of software run fine on 64-bit OSes. CoD4 is 32-bit software. I would imagine it was designed more towards 32-bit drivers and...
  7. B

    Help choosing video card

    You could do 2 of these bad boys in SLI, have double lifetime warranty, and be in your budget... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150304
  8. B

    9600GT frame problem

    32-bit or 64-bit XP or Vista? If 32-bit, remove 1 GB of RAM as the max is only 3 GBs. I had stability problems running 4 GBs in 32-bit XP. I usually have 80-90 fps in COD4 according to FRAPS. A buddy of mine with a better CPU gets 90-100 fps on average. Also try using the latest drivers...
  9. B

    Should i get this TV Card? Better out there?

    If you have a PCI-E 1x slot that the video card isn't blocking, get an Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1800... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815116016 I ordered this card earlier today and a separate Microsoft remote for Windows MCE 2005...
  10. B

    the 3850 or 8800

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150304
  11. B

    Overclocking The NVIDIA 9600 GT

    XFX 9600 GT
  12. B

    Overclocking The NVIDIA 9600 GT

    I am curious how high you guys have gone on your overclocking of the 9600 GT. I am currently at 750 MHz for the GPU and 975 MHz (1950 effective) for the memory using nTune but NVIDIA MonitorView shows it at 972 MHz. My temperature ranges from 47-50°C according to NVIDIA MonitorView but usually...
  13. B

    EVGA vs. XFX

    I got my XFX 9600 GT yesterday and installed it today. My 3DMark06 is hilarious. Going from a 256 MB 5700 LE and 150 points, I am now at 6000+, LMFAO!!!
  14. B

    What the F, is 3dfx back?

    "That is power most awesome. Hello, my name Achmel with Dell Tech Support. How may I help you today?"
  15. B

    EVGA vs. XFX

    EXACTLY! That was the whole purpose of my original post and thanks to those here is the reason I went with XFX.
Back
Top