Recent content by btdvox

  1. B

    Which 30" monitor? U3014 vs. ZR30W vs. LT3053p?

    Thanks for the info man! My monitor is having the exact same issue as this: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1038135559&postcount=5 In fact mine also does the Self test for hours with no issues. I'll have to try this when I get it back from the service center that said it was a faulty LCD.
  2. B

    Which 30" monitor? U3014 vs. ZR30W vs. LT3053p?

    My Samsung 305T which just died after 4 years doesn't. So is the 3014 my only choice? After having a 30" 1600p monitor for about 6 years I can't go back whatsoever.
  3. B

    Which 30" monitor? U3014 vs. ZR30W vs. LT3053p?

    My question is how aggressive is the AG coating on the HP? I had a U3011 and a LG W3000H and the graininess of the coating made it unusable for me. I hear the screens might be the same for all of these but the coating applied could be different and lighter. Is that true?
  4. B

    NVIDIA Kepler GeForce GTX 680 SLI Video Card Review @ [H]

    Good Review. My question is, I have a 580 GTX SLI setup, is it worth upgrading the 680 GTX SLI. I use a 30" Monitor @ 2560X1600, no fancy Triple Display setup. Though I have 3D Vision also which I have maybe played for 5 hours in total in the 2 years I've had it.
  5. B

    GTX 580 SLI heat question. positioning?

    Been an GTX580 SLI User since it's launch. I have my cards on Air now (Was Water cooled before). My clocks are 850/1700/2100 under MSI Afterburner. During BF3 My temps for Card one will go up to 87-88 at times, and the second card goes to 78. My Motherboard (P67A-UD7-B3) puts both cards...
  6. B

    No good 3x GPU SandyBridge Motherboards?

    You Keep showing P55 data. P67 is not P55. The PCIe Lanes are very different. They are bi-directional vs uni-directional and have increased in bandwidth. I believe the DMI has even gone from 5GT/s to 20 GT/s. P67 should perform better @ 8x than P55. and Should be on par @ x58. Just to give...
  7. B

    Which P67 mobos allow x8/x8 SLI/Xfire

    only for triple sli. not dual.
  8. B

    ATI Radeon 5870 2GB 3X2 Eyefinity Gaming Experience @ [H]

    I'll say it again, I know nvidia is implementing this as well but seriously people hsould just buy a 2560X1600 30" monitor and put it infront of there face, thats enough screen real estate. Why would anyone want these bezels ?? Nice vid though. Thanks for it
  9. B

    Acer 120Hz 23.6" 1920x1080 LCD... but it's orange!

    I'm getting mine tomorrow.
  10. B

    NVIDIA 3D Vision Poll

    My Main argument is simply that 3D is in, and after this year I believe quite a few homes will own a 3D ready TV. If you look at this link just posted from engadget, 3D won the show at CES. http://hd.engadget.com/2010/01/21/3d-stole-the-show-at-ces-2010/ Seeing as the PS3 is the Leading...
  11. B

    NVIDIA 3D Vision Poll

    I got 3D vision bundle kit from NCIX with a GTX 260 card over the holidays for 550 CDN. After using it for a couple of weeks it's easy to say I LOVE IT. And when 3d Surround comes out, I will try that out, though I hate bezels. I find it funny that with a technology like eyefinity...
  12. B

    Eyefinity 3x24" vs. Dell 3007wfp-hc

    I think people really need to chill and wait on this. Wait for Xfire to work and for 5870x2's to come out. I've seen a eyefinity setup in person and the bezels did bother me. Landscape mode sucked other than Dirt and NFS Shift. And moving from landscape to portrait just to play a game is a pain...
  13. B

    Eyefinity Update

    There is no doubt that anyone saying this is crap is nothing but jealous. I, myself am just wondering about performance, I have 3 GTX 280's in Tri Sli and some games dont run at 50+ fps simply because of Video memory. Going even bigger res like 3 in Portrait (which btw is definitely the sweet...
  14. B

    AMD Next Generation ATI Radeon Eyefinity Technology

    Honestly I have a 30" Monitor and I am definitely thinking 3 X 24" in PORTRAIT mode. Landscape is stil a bit crippled to me with the XXXX x 1200. I hope they fix all the configurations on games to work with this mode. Until then the single monitor will suffice. But 3 of those samsungs...
  15. B

    Can you make a Tri-Sli setup turn into a 2 way sli + GPU Physx setup?

    With my setup it is, plus I find it a pain in the butt to put a tri sli bridge in, took me about 15 mins when I first did it, for some reasons my cards didnt line up. My 3 cards are under water so I'd rather not mosey around there. Thanks anyways. The only game im really losing performance...
Back
Top