• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bruin8uclap

  1. B

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    Hi, where did you get that media rack (the one with the can of raid on it)?
  2. B

    Gateway FHD2400

    Yeah, I am about 99% sure this is worse than when I first bought it. Sigh...:(
  3. B

    Gateway FHD2400

    This is a picture of my screen. It is not causing me any trouble during normal viewing (not now), but with so many people complaining of backlight bleeding after a certain amount of time I just wanted to see if I am on the road to experiencing a problem. Please tell me if you need another pic...
  4. B

    Gateway FHD2400

    A whole week?!?! Take it back dude. Say, Seraphic, what is/were the build date(s) of your monitor?
  5. B

    Gateway FHD2400

    like I said, this monitor is growing on me. I am becoming more appreciative of the glossy screen especially since I have pretty decent lighting conditions in my room. Reading text on webpages is really nice.
  6. B

    Gateway FHD2400

    I am not complaining. After having a CRT for so long, these are just things I am not accustomed to. I do believe LCD's need to mature WRT their CRT counterparts. Sure, they are thinner and lighter (this is a big plus), but they also don't do alot of things that CRT can do (I won't bore you...
  7. B

    Gateway FHD2400

    3 days go and 2 things shocked me right out of the gate. First, I couldn’t believe my oldie oldster XFX 6600 GT could handle spitting out 2 1080P signals to 2 different monitors (FHD is connected via DVI to DVI). Second, I was shocked by the limited viewing angle. I've gotten over this issue...
Back
Top