Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Honestly, I wouldn't try to record anything (or play live) on anything but a professional sound card. If you've ever heard one compared to a consumer grade, you'll hear the difference immediately.
I'm not familiar with Guitar Rig at all, but I have an M-audio Delta card for my 2nd computer in...
Thanks for the replies.
Just out of random curiousity, does anyone know where I can find a list of games that support the newer EAX APIs? When I spend the vast majority of my time playing just a couple games it really doesn't make sense for me to get support for stuff I've got little to no...
Hi, I'm thinking of upgrading my sound card on my system.
Currently I'm running with an M-audio Delta Audiophile 24/96
For music and DVDs it sounds fantastic. I just run everything through the SPDIF out into my home theater.
For games, it leaves a little to be desired as it has no...