• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by briefcaseguy

  1. B

    i7 2600k giveaway & more registration thread

    I'll toss in my hat.
  2. B

    In a battle of processors which wouuld win?

    What would give me the most ppd, a t7100 or AMD x2-4600+? I have been trying to research them both, but I can't find a definative answer as to which would come out on top. There is an old thread in here from 06, that had the beginnings of a great sheet, but I think the project was either...
  3. B

    k*'s New Years [H]orde Newbie Challange

    I borged some machines with timeless so I am sorta sandbagging :p
  4. B

    k*'s New Years [H]orde Newbie Challange

    Service install FTW!!!
  5. B

    Folding on a Dual Boot machine

    How about running two different folding instances on each os? You could use a timeless on the flavor you boot up to less.
  6. B

    Top 1000 Club

    I just joined the Top 1000 club a couple days ago. I must say it has been a goal of mine since I started and feels good to finally reach it. The amount of WU's it took for me to get this high is astounding. The nub competition has netted me some much needed ppd.
  7. B

    "D" to 1000 Boxen and Borging Mayhem! (F@H)

    I got 5 more to add. Just comming back online. 292 - 5 = 287
  8. B

    k*'s New Years [H]orde Newbie Challange

    How about an old school noob coming back into the scene? The only ones I recognize are Tiger and Moose, who was a noob at the time I left. :)
Back
Top