Recent content by brewboy

  1. B

    So how Serious is Serious Sam 3???

    Sledgehammer!!!
  2. B

    So I just bought Sonic Generations....... for PC

    My 7 y.o. grandson is loving this.
  3. B

    What mice are you guys using?

    Mionix Naos 5000.
  4. B

    Seasonic Platinum-1000 Drawing

    My X660 works flawlessly in my current gaming rig.
  5. B

    New build in Sept

    @ OP: Welcome home.
  6. B

    HP Touchpad 16GB $99, 32GB $149, Active for .edu

    Me, too. Fastest couch surfing box I've ever seen, lol.
  7. B

    Anyone own any mousepads from Artisan?

    I've had 2 of the Shiden pads for several months now. For me, they strike a nice balance in terms of ease of glide and a precise sense of control, especially in gaming use. Smooth surface tracks well with Mionix optical and laser mice. Rubber backing is very dense and holds the pad in place...
  8. B

    Comcast Launches Internet for Low-Income Families

    Hope this makes a difference for eligible people.
  9. B

    Fractal Design Gallery

    You're most welcome.
  10. B

    Fractal Design Gallery

    http://us.estore.asus.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3611
  11. B

    Fractal Design - When in the US?

    Glad I got my black R3. It was a breeze to build in. Was hoping to get an Arc Mini for my WHS storage expansion.
  12. B

    Oldest Battlefield Player?

    At 62 I'm still gaming. Not a lot of on-line MP anymore as my skills have diminished, but I still like PC gaming. Finished Portal 2 and Alice in the last month. I just finished a Sandy Bridge build that's a dedicated gaming machine. Not much experience with consoles, and no real desire to...
  13. B

    "Unreal Tournament Tribute" Case Mod

    Very impressive.
Back
Top