Recent content by Breakfast Susej

  1. B

    I have questions for 800D owners

    The 800D has more room in the cable routing area than any other case I've seen, so if any case was capable of it this one might be. Like someone said above though I wouldn't do it. If you were to do it though I might suggest using a 90 degree fitting to make the transition into the cable...
  2. B

    Lian Li Cases

    On the contrary, the big steel beast is comparable to an automobile accident when dropped. It's so heavy that it does a lot of damage. Good thing It wasn't on a nice hardwood floor. Or tile. The moral of the story I guess is if you have an 800D keep it on the floor, and don't ever move it...
  3. B

    Lian Li Cases

    Well, I keep my case on top of my desk as I have no floor space. And I had put it up and had it pulled slightly ahead, if you are familiar with the 800D it has the three aluminum rail "feet" on the underside, so it was sitting on the back two and slightly overhanging the front of the desk. I...
  4. B

    Lian Li Cases

    Well after many a year I have swung back around to owning a Lian Li case once again. My corsair 800D was destroyed in an unfortunate accident involving falling off my desk as I was putting it back in place, so I opted to go a completely different direction and get a Lian Li PC-8-FIB mid...
Back
Top