• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Brazen

  1. B

    ASUS P6X58D vs EVGA Classified

    I'm working on a new system build and it's come down to these two boards. I can't find a lot of reviews / comparisons and need help deciding which one is the better board. I know the ASUS has USB 3.0, but is there anything else setting one board above the other? Which is the better option of...
  2. B

    5970 / 5870 / 5850

    I'm working on a new gaming system build and am trying to decide on a video card. I'd like to have the ability to do an Eyefinity 3 monitor setup at some point and believe all three cards offer that option. The 5970's aren't exactly readily available right now (not sure when they will be)...
Back
Top