Recent content by Brave_heart

  1. B

    bravehearts big For sale/ trade thread

    After Christmas sale: buy more than 3 items and get the final price cut in half!
  2. B

    welders?

    very cool! anyone used a plasma cutter? I found one for $50.00!
  3. B

    welders?

    very nice, Im going to start learning TIG this saturday!
  4. B

    welders?

    what kind of welding? that last image was amazing, now I know its some type of exhaust system...but for what exactly?
  5. B

    welders?

    Dude thats amazing...you only used TIG?
  6. B

    welders?

    You use that table to weld on? I'd be scared of melting it with my torch :eek: I always weld on a cement surface...you never had problems with that?
  7. B

    welders?

    Anyone here weld? Im taking welding 101 at the local community college and its so cool! right now Im gas welding with Oxy-ace, seems to be the most usable type of welding. what kind of welding do you do? and what have you done with it? post pics, links, anything :)
  8. B

    The Lian Li Gallery

    I must know where you got those case wheels!
  9. B

    The Lian Li Gallery

    where is a good place to buy Lian Li parts? preferably in bulk and real cheap.
  10. B

    bravehearts big For sale/ trade thread

    :D I might get rid of a few...but come on, its pretty! :P
  11. B

    bravehearts big For sale/ trade thread

    raptor deal is off, bumping up to $50.00 you gotta act fast, I sell stuff fast :)
  12. B

    Post your retro hardware.

    i want it.
Back
Top