Yeah I just threw Linux in so they don't feel left out. :)
I like how the gazzillion Linux software and or kernel developers try and eek out every litte bit of performance from each new architecture over time.
Just to add...these are new cpu's. You can only do so much testing before general consumer/business rollout. Give AMD and Microsoft time to figure it out. Mobo bios, Agesa and or scheduler patches. I'm sure Linux will improve as well. Just like Intel issues, it will get straightened out.
Some rose colored glasses in here. LOL I remember going to the video store plenty of times and more often than not the movies we wanted were all rented out.
Sounds like an interesting thread but I am at the point of TLDR all these back and forth massive posts. :shifty:
All I'll say is its a good thing I don't care what Ubisoft wants.
I'm retiring this year so I am glad I'll be rid of that circle jerk of supporting 3 desktop OS's. In IT we never recommended upgrading until necessary, it always comes from above. Soon we will be supporting Win 10, 11 and 12, all with their own unique quirks and issues.
I get a laugh at the...
The developer's will not listen to anyone because they are able to make a shit ton of money releasing a buggy mess of a game with decades old graphics, while gamers like in this thread swallow it whole and then go on defensive rants. The don't discourage developers angle is a weak threat as they...