A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
UPDATE: there was a 12v pcie fuse at the back of the card that had a partially burnt leg, seems like some crud or liquid got there for some time and it had worn away at the solder and slightly burnt. I could not see that it was bad at first, but now it is working fine after removing the fuse and...
I have a RTX 3080 I am attempting to repair. I have lots of micro and SMD soldering experience but lacking in diagnosis knowledge.
Initially the card shut down one day and I found a burnt ceramic capacitor on the 12v rail. Replaced that and another broken cap and it appeared to be working. It...