Recent content by BossHass

  1. B

    NPI Keystone 24mg help!

    did a little searching through the wayback machine online and it looks like I need a null modem cable instead of my (as I just found out) straight through cables. Just ordered some a couple of days ago from cablesdirect.com and will try to get into them once they arrive. Will update with...
  2. B

    NPI Keystone 24mg help!

    Thanks. I'm still having trouble though, I guess I'm just using the wrong cables.... Could I ask what kind of cable you use? Is it a cisco serial to RJ45/DB9 adapter, a straight through serial cable, or some sort of DCE to DTE cable or adapter? I have been unsuccessful with cisco serial...
  3. B

    NPI Keystone 24mg help!

    Hey Kritter, I may be able to help you out. I just recently got a pair of 24mg's but am having trouble console-ing into them. I have tried different bit rates but to no avail. If you could give me any info that would be much appreciated and I may then be able to get you what you need...
Back
Top