Recent content by Boruteczko

  1. B

    Eizo EV2455

    Hi. First of all, is it eye-friendly enough? I'm really fed up with my eye burning monitor (LG W2220P). Besides, where did you buy it (I assume that you're from France)?
  2. B

    Soft (and small) mousepad for G500.

    I have Goliathus and my G500 jitters a lot with small movements. Besides, it doesn't glide well at all. QPAD CT and Roccat Taito are supposed to have a thermally (rubberized?) treated surface but I i don't have possibility to verify it myself.
  3. B

    Soft (and small) mousepad for G500.

    I find a lot of posts concerning laser on cloth issues. Funny, I deleted something by accident.:o QPAD CT or Roccat Taito? My bad...
  4. B

    Soft (and small) mousepad for G500.

    Do these pads work well with the G500? Which one is better? Maybe I should choose, however, as a last resort Sphex (I'm afraid it won't be comfortable, though).
Back
Top