Recent content by Bored

  1. B

    Need Suggestion for Sound Card with Internal SPDIF

    I am not bitching, I am demonstrating there is a very clear difference between my onboard audio and a "sound card" when used a S/PDIF source. Do you want to continue to pick a fight with that kind of approach or do you want to talk about this like adults? ;)
  2. B

    Need Suggestion for Sound Card with Internal SPDIF

    I was benchmarking a new DAC the other day and the frequency response difference between the integrated "HD" audio and external audio card when used as a S/PDIF source @ 24/96 were pretty dramatic. ;) This is the "measured" frequency response with the integrated audio ----> This is...
  3. B

    Post your HeadPhones!

    Very cool. But the boards are not even avilable yet are they? :confused:
  4. B

    pls help me find digital AM/FM table radio w/ 'upgradeable' antenna for my mom :)

    http://www.bostonacoustics.com/Solo-AMFM-Radio-P198.aspx The Solo is a very nice table top radio and you can find them on Ebay for around $80. There is a stereo version as well but the price is over $100
  5. B

    Help for better audio?

    Try putting your speakers on little stands. The bass drivers are awful close to a reflective surface.
  6. B

    An external sound card solution

    Are you a DIY kind of person? I have been eying the Gamma 1 DAC for a while and it looks very promising but it does not seem to be available yet. http://www.amb.org/audio/gamma1/ From what I have read it does a very good job of driving headphones directly.
Back
Top