• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by BOOSTEDP4

  1. B

    Help with Refresh Rates on LCD's - Screen tearing.

    Ryan, yeah, I usually don't like using vert sync since it usually lowers my frame rates quite a bit. Thanks for the vertical explanation. I once tried to use powerstrip for customizing my screen output to HDTV. I just went back to using catalyst instead. I'm hoping theirs no issues running...
  2. B

    Help with Refresh Rates on LCD's - Screen tearing.

    Hi, I just bought my Gateway 22" WS FPD2275W a few weeks back and am really enjoying it quite a bit. However, I'm having a slight problem with screen tearing when playing my winamp visuals and also slightly in games. I always ran my 21" CRT with a 75hz refresh. So, I'm wondering if it's safe...
  3. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    YO!! WADDUP HARD PEEPS. Finally joined up. Here's my latest setup in my tech FiX. I went through 4 before finding the one that I like with no dead pixels. Went from Gateway 22" to Chimei 22" to LG 22" back to a Gateway 22". I don't have the greatest camera so excuse the pics. one without flash...
Back
Top