okay this is an xbox 360 premium, meaning it comes with the wireless controller, headset and system and harddrive, of course the cords too. also i will throw in forza motorsport 2. this system was bought last december, it is in perfect condition, oh also i have those gripz things for the...
ill sell it for 25 or best offer.
im new to these forums so i only have one heatware feedback but i have alot of feedback from pbnation:
PbNation Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1518259
Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=50000
I have another steam account up for sale.
I havent been on these forums that long therefor I only have one ref on heat, but I have alot on PbNation.
PbNation Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1518259
Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=50000
Perfect Dark Zero for sale. ill let it go for 30 or best offer.
im new to these forums so i only have one heatware feedback but i have alot of feedback from pbnation:
PbNation Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1518259
Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=50000
xbox 360
hard drive
wireless controller
battlefield 2
perfect dark zero
xbox live gamertag, will change it to whatever you want it to be, even though it will cost me...
if you bought all of this new it would cost you 560 dollars, i would really rather trade
i wanna trade for a nice...