• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by boggie1688

  1. B

    Finally on the i5 2500K Bandwagon - Few Questions

    Its on. I did a bit more fiddling. Proc won't stay stable at 49x with a offset of .090v. This was with LLC on, CPU PLL overvolt on. All in all, figured out the limits of the processor. Looks like I won't be pushing 5.0GHz. At least, not willing to pump that much voltage in. Settled on...
  2. B

    Finally on the i5 2500K Bandwagon - Few Questions

    Well, you clearly know what your doing. I went ahead an turned CPU PPL overvoltage on, and its working. Settings: Multi 48x dVID +0.050 Memory : 1600MHz Strange thing is, that the vcore is still jumping up and then down at the beginning of each stress test calculation. Guess its that...
  3. B

    Finally on the i5 2500K Bandwagon - Few Questions

    I'd assume that the concept is the same.
  4. B

    Finally on the i5 2500K Bandwagon - Few Questions

    It is strange. If i put everything back to stock. And trying to go above 45x it won't boot. Pushing the voltage all the way to 1.4v still won't boot it. I dunno why its happy to run 4.5GHz @ 1.272v but nearly .13 extra volts won't make it go up 100mhz.
  5. B

    Finally on the i5 2500K Bandwagon - Few Questions

    I was under the impression that Load Line Calibration is redundant. And potentially harmful to your CPU. http://www.anandtech.com/show/2404/5 I'm just curious as to how I'm going to break 4.5ghz. Nothing except for a HUGE bump in vcore is helping. Kinda scary.
  6. B

    Finally on the i5 2500K Bandwagon - Few Questions

    Hi everyone, After being a long AMD supporter, I finally jumped on the I5 bandwagon. The rig setup: i5 2500K Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600MHz Corsair A70 Crucial m4 64GB AMD HD 5850 (currently running a GT 240; waiting for delivery) All very basic run of the mill components...
  7. B

    Corsair Giveaway - Force Series™ GT 180GB Solid-State Hard Drive

    I want one...because my rig doesn't have one!
  8. B

    Anyone feel my pain on FS1?!

    Your absolutely correct, there is probably no demand for a FS1 board. I highly doubt you'd see one on the market in the new few years. The only reason why the S1 board came out is that its used in a lot of manufacturing equipment...
  9. B

    Anyone feel my pain on FS1?!

    Guess we'll just wait and see.
  10. B

    Anyone feel my pain on FS1?!

    I hope someone comes out with a FS1 motherboard. Seriously debating whether or not to snatch one of these up to hold onto. It took me a long time to find my Athlon II 170u.
  11. B

    Anyone feel my pain on FS1?!

    There were some very obscure of brand S1 Socket mini-ATX boards floating around. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0031YCYWE/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
  12. B

    Anyone feel my pain on FS1?!

    Anyone feeling my pain on FS1?! A6-3400M on sale on ebay, but no FS1 boards to be had. AMD DONT FORGET THE HTPC CROWD! NEW AMD FUSION A6-3400M APU with Radeon™ HD 6520G Quad! - eBay (item 120749858849 end time Jul-19-11 17:00:36 PDT)
  13. B

    Areca 1261mL PCIE 8x in a PCIE 4x lane?

    Thanks for the technical reply. I guess I can always purchase a E-350 test it and see how it runs. Just wanted to ask around first.
  14. B

    Areca 1261mL PCIE 8x in a PCIE 4x lane?

    I can't buy a dual nic card, as it will take up my only pcie slot. I'm also not trying to do anything crazy with the dual lan. I just need one for a modem, the other to access the network. The router will take the 2nd modem that provides net access to all clients.
Back
Top