• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by boeunny

  1. B

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    If any of you live around New York area I have my 2 days old DS-263N for SALE :D I ordered it on May / 14th / 2008 and received it on May / 16th / 2008 (I can provide you with the receipt) This is the latest generation with Polarization Filter no dead / stuck pixel !!! Please...
Back
Top