• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bodine1231

  1. B

    LG 48CX

    Anyone upgrading from an older oled? I have a 55" B8 i'm using as a desktop monitor but find it a little too big. I've always had a Gsync 100+ HZ monitor so I'm definately missing that. I'll be using it for current/next gen consoles as well. 2080ti currently. Just wondering if its worth the...
  2. B

    WTB 4TB NAS Drives

    Looking for a few of these to expand my storage. Thanks
  3. B

    FS: EVGA Nvidia Superclocked 1070 - $600

    Works great,upgraded to a 1080ti. $600 shipped https://www.heatware.com/u/74817/to
  4. B

    SELLING: 7* NEC XP29 Plus (same as XM29 Plus but better)

    Hi do you have any of these left?
  5. B

    Hi do you have any of the xp29's left?

    Hi do you have any of the xp29's left?
  6. B

    FS: Gigabyte 980 TI - $300 shipped

    updated price,bump
  7. B

    FS: Gigabyte 980 TI - $300 shipped

    sold http://www.heatware.com/u/74817
  8. B

    FS: Acer Predator X34

    Sometime in august.
  9. B

    FS: Acer Predator X34

    Yes
  10. B

    FS: Acer Predator X34

    Selling an Acer Predator X34 w/gsync. Works great,decided to go 4k with my new setup. I bought this directly from Acer Recertified sometime in August. There is a cosmetic defect (pictured) where a little bit of the silver part on the symbol fell off when I was unwrapping it. There is a little...
  11. B

    Thrustmaster Force Feedback T300RS with Wheel Stand Pro

    Thrustmaster T300RS and Wheel Stand Pro $425.00 shipped Reviews/Feedback for bodine1231 | HeatWare.com
  12. B

    FS: Razer Hydra Motion Controllers $150 shipped

    Selling a used set of Razer Hydra Motion Controllers for $150 shipped in US. I used these with my CV1 but just got my Vive in and don't need anymore. They work great! Reviews/Feedback for bodine1231 | HeatWare.com
  13. B

    34" 21:9 UltraWide Displays (3440x1440) - LG UM95/UM65 & Dell U3415W

    Need a little advice. Below I have a picture of my current setup which includes the Acer XB270HU Gsync monitor and a smaller 23" Asus monitor. My TV is an 54" LG OLED. I play all my consoles as well as a majority of controller based PC games in Steam Big Picture on the Oled and games like Marvel...
  14. B

    980 Ti

    i5 3570k
Back
Top