• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bobsuncledan

  1. B

    How AI will fail

    So are guns and drugs. Stay in school kids, learn how to first use the tools that you will eventually use to kill youself.
  2. B

    Need to image my current ssd and put it on a new ssd...how?

    Download "v8.0.7783_reflect_setup_free_x64.exe" of Macrium Reflect from the Internet Archive. That's the last free version and works just fine with Windows 11 to backup and restore to nVme.
  3. B

    GoPro to be acquired for $285M, will remain a public company

    They tried and failed spectacularly at a drone.
  4. B

    Any free independent newsgroup software to grab NZB files?

    Back in the day when I used a Windows client Newsbin Pro worked great. But for the last 15 years or so its all been SABnzb in a docker container.
  5. B

    I want a 15" tablet (or bigger?) to read e-comic books - anyone doing this / recommendations?

    You could attach a gas spring monitor mount to your bed and then get one of the big 18"+ tablets (Windows/Android/Whatever) so you can rotate the screen either way and not have to hold it up in bed. A gas spring mount is around ~$75-$100 on Amazon. A gas spring mount allows you to move and...
  6. B

    Xbox series X

    I think MS will kill off the console and GamePass and just stick to being the largest game publisher. And eventually MS will spin publishing off into a separate company to rid their hands of the business. GamePass growth has stalled, console sales are dead, and there is no way for them to make a...
  7. B

    When Will 8K TVs Catch On?

    I think u mean CoD 39.
  8. B

    Xbox Boss Phil Spencer is Leaving Microsoft

    This? As if the Titanic didn't already hit the iceberg and the damage had already been assesed. If you didn't know Xbox was dead after 3 years of hardware sales in the tank and software sales in the wrong direction, then dude, you must have failed your intro to economics class. Eventually any...
  9. B

    Portable USB-C Monitors

    I picked up this Tanxjia 15.6" portable OLED monitor last month for $250 or so. I wanted a 4k portable to use with my Lenovo laptop that also has an OLED screen and that was close to the same size as my laptop screen with the same color and brightness. It comes with a nice stand as well. The...
  10. B

    Do not Buy Yamakasi

    This brings back memories. I never jumped on the bandwagon of these monitors but was real close to doing so. I did by one of the 37" LCD TV's from Westinghouse a few years earlier that was posted on here. That thing was great for the 2 years it worked when I had it. I think it was 37", or close...
  11. B

    Best Keyboard Case for IPad Pro 13

    I love the magic keyboard with my 12.9" IPP. Years ago when I had the first IPP I bought a Logitech keyboard case. It was decent at the time but the Apple case is great. Only downside is it is heavy but it has to balance the iPad somehow.
  12. B

    Sony PlayStation 4 Development Console Kit Model DUH-D7000AA Tested Works

    What is it? An Xbox or a PS4? From the description: This listing is for the Microsoft Xbox One 1540 Dev Developer Kit Beta XDKS.1 w Power Cord Tested Works. This console has been tested and is mostly working: it is unable to connect with a PSN account (error code: CE-33729-4).
  13. B

    Console Wars: Next-Generation Xbox Could Outperform PlayStation 6

    Kill of the hardware portion of Xbox, yes! This si exactly what should be done. Get rid of the money losing business and just focus on producing and developing games. Games is what makes them money, hardware sucks it all away.
  14. B

    Digital Foundry, the Most Trusted Name in Game Console Analysis, is Going Independent

    Totally agree. Enjoy watching their videos. And I believe Audi is around to review crap games because that's the type he loves to play.
  15. B

    Microsoft says Xbox has "lost the console wars."

    Consoles aren't going anywhere save for Xbox. A lot of people have zero interest in using a PC to play games whether at a desk or connected to their TV. Consoles just work and turn on instantly, games work instantly, and so do the accessories. Nothing of the same can be said for a Windows...
Back
Top