Recent content by BobbyG27

  1. B

    1366 x58 Xeon Enthusiast overclocks club

    Oh, i'm very sorry
  2. B

    1366 x58 Xeon Enthusiast overclocks club

    Delete Please
  3. B

    ATI HD5870 with Thermalright Shaman Cooler

    ATI HD5870 with Thermalright Shaman Cooler http://www.ebay.com/itm/281619257524?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  4. B

    Corsair XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 1600MHz CAS 7 DDR3 CMX6GX3M3C1600C7

    Corsair XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 1600MHz CAS 7 DDR3 CMX6GX3M3C1600C7 http://www.ebay.com/itm/281618652689?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  5. B

    1366 x58 Xeon Enthusiast overclocks club

    So do you see settings I should change ? That was my reason for posting, to ask for advice on getting the best 4.4hgz settings i could.
  6. B

    1366 x58 Xeon Enthusiast overclocks club

    My x5650 came in yesterday, swapped it out for my i7920 in my Gigabyte X58-UD3R. Everything went very smooth, Temps of the lower TDP are amazing with my air cooling setup. However, I am very new to overclocking and want advice on my settings. It runs stable @4.4ghz and temps at 100% load never...
  7. B

    1366 x58 Xeon Enthusiast overclocks club

    Wow, good read. Thanks for the info.
  8. B

    1366 x58 Xeon Enthusiast overclocks club

    Ah, gotcha. I guess I could always just get a 2nd ssd and run a raid 0 with the marvell also. I'm using a Crucial BX100 250gb and could just get another for $94
  9. B

    1366 x58 Xeon Enthusiast overclocks club

    My x5650 comes in tomorrow. Can't wait, replacing a I7 920. One other thing though. I have a X58-UD3R board, and i'm not pleased with my ssd performance with either controller. I can only get about 360mb reads with a 550mb drive even with the crappy Marvell sata 3 controller. Would it be good to...
Back
Top