• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by bmanpard555

  1. B

    120Hz - What are my options?

    In this case, bigger isn't always better. :)
  2. B

    120Hz - What are my options?

    I've been at it for a few hours now researching, and it looks like the only decent 120Hz monitors are the Samsung S23A700D or S23A750D or BenQ XL2420T. I'm partial to the Samsungs because I only hear good things about them except the gloss screen, which is well by me. The talk about BenQ's...
Back
Top