• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Bluray

  1. B

    Got my Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U "Gaming" 1080p display today!

    Well so I think Macmall is better in someways. I was almost to order from Ubid last week. The 32GP1u is only 1160+51 S&H. Sadly, that deal is over. Should we go for Macmall? Still in stock!
  2. B

    Got my Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U "Gaming" 1080p display today!

    Anybody shopped at uBid before? Is it a good place to go for my wish GP1u? Let me know please
  3. B

    Got my Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U "Gaming" 1080p display today!

    Anyone with the LC-32D62U (the non-gamer version) that can work with PC at 1920x1080 via DVI-HDMI cable? Please let me know. I am quite confused. Thanks
  4. B

    Which sharp monitor is better?

    Can anybody tell me if the D62U works fine with PC via DVI to HDMI cable and will it support 1920x1080 as a PC monitor. I am goiing to use it as a PC monitor and a PS3 gaming screen. If yes, i would rather get the D62U since its price is getting a big drop.
  5. B

    Got my Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U "Gaming" 1080p display today!

    Thanks. I have found it. Why did the link from my bookmark take me to a newegg page says that "Cannot find", even if I try to do a search. That's weird! Anybody know a site that share discount coupons for newegg or buy.com? Similar to the slickdeals.net forum which is famous for DELL...
  6. B

    Got my Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U "Gaming" 1080p display today!

    Seem that NewEgg has remove the LC32GP1U from their stock. I can not find it on their site. Any ideas?
  7. B

    Got my Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U "Gaming" 1080p display today!

    Hi guys, talking about the color shifting issue, I have tried the trick switching from back background pages to white background pages with my 20" DELL 2001FP. Not a big supprise for me since I got the same color shifting issue. And I think that it is kind of illusion. And it comes to you quite...
  8. B

    Got my Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U "Gaming" 1080p display today!

    Well, after several hours getting along with the posts including the external links, I am quite stick to the Sharp AQUOS LC-32GP1U. However, I think it's time to do some brief real user experience. Since I am half way across the globe from your location (i'm from Vietnam), so once ordered, no...
  9. B

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    hi pal, tell me how it looks like when connected to a PC via DVI and PS3 via HDMI. Native resolution of this Westy is 1920x1080, when PC output is 1920x1200. So how is it gonna handle the diffrent between the pixels. Thought of this but still can't work it out? Please help I am seeking for...
  10. B

    Official BenQ FP241W Thread !!! Info, Pictures, Reviews

    hay pal, I am thinking of getting this monitor for the PS3 over HDMI. Any idea about this? Please share with me. Thanks a million!
  11. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Ah the screen is showing the Player from PS3. You can see similar viz by running WinAMP Viz in full screen
  12. B

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Here is my desk setup. The monitor is a DELL 20" and I am goig to get a Full HD LCD to fit with my PS3. Thinking of the DELL 2407 and 2707, which will be the better one! --------------------------------------- --------------------------------------- Alternate view:
Back
Top