Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I know this is a really old thread but I have a 7970 that is in the RMA process now. Its been 3 weeks and all they keep saying is that they are waiting on a new one from Hong Kong. I personally would never buy an HIS video card again.
wow this is a pretty significant improvement. updated from the latest 13.4 drivers. running 3 WC 7970s. Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider game play is night and day improved @ 2560X1440. I personally have never seen such a significant game play difference from just a driver update.
his is the configuration I ordered. I am unable to get the Special Edition Red Cover...but eventually I should be able to order the lid/etc.
I am pretty much always on AIM so you can just hit me up there too... s/n= bluedevils32701
I am new to hardforums but have plenty of rep/credit on...