• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by blue-lynx

  1. B

    GA-MA78GM-S2HP with AM3 support - Your thoughts?

    I dont know if Gigabyte will release Bios updates for the previous motherboards to support the AM3 processors.If they do then I can just go with the M78GM-S2H and save trouble n money.
  2. B

    Which One? Help me deside!

    Out of the two you mentioned, the K9A2 hands down. one of the most frequently used motherboards in review websites. Seems to be a good overclocker. http://www.neoseeker.com/Articles/Hardware/Reviews/msi_k9a2_platinum/15.html But according to one of the review websites it does NOT support the...
  3. B

    GA-MA78GM-S2HP with AM3 support - Your thoughts?

    I was randomly checking out Gigabyte's 780G motherboards on DirectCanada when I saw this variation of the 780G chipset. The GA-MA78GM-S2HP is selling for $100.33 CAD but thats not the point. The thing is when I ran a search on Yahoo! on this motherboard's official page. I found the AM3 support...
  4. B

    WTB: Your used intel/amd system/components in good working condition

    hey brother thanks a ton! i pm'd him .. lets see if he gets back
  5. B

    How to pack GPU coolers?

    not now or in a million yrs :cool: thanks 4 the info
  6. B

    How to pack GPU coolers?

    so what happens now?
  7. B

    How to pack GPU coolers?

    were any one items damaged?
  8. B

    WTB: Your used intel/amd system/components in good working condition

    bump :)<- beginning of the thread :mad: <- after the first week :( <- currently
  9. B

    6foot4geek's Huge FS Thread, Laptop's, Desktop's, and Part's!!!

    are you really 6 foot 4? if u are then its a cool username LOL
  10. B

    Zune, Fan controllers, CPU heatsinks, stock, FS/FT (all prices include shipping)

    bump for a cool user! :cool: Reviewing your items now..
  11. B

    WTB: Your used intel/amd system/components in good working condition

    patience is all I need, I guess bump
Back
Top