Recent content by blitz00

  1. B

    Good longlife 120mm fan

    On the side panel of a cm haf case I will need 4 of them.
  2. B

    Good longlife 120mm fan

    I am looking for a good long lasting 120mm case fan. I would prefer them to not light up and they will run 24/7. 34db is about as loud as i would like them any suggestions would be appreciated.
  3. B

    COD : MW2 - Is there even a PC community?

    I got it on 360 it was fun but then when i sold my 360 i went back to mw1 and its a more enjoyable game imo.
  4. B

    Medal of Honor or COD: BO?

    COD, because MOH beta was horrid.
  5. B

    Best Android phone on Big Red?

    Driod 2. But go to a verizon store and see what feels right tho you.
  6. B

    PhysX Advice

    The 480's should handle physx fine no need for a separate card with that setup.
  7. B

    No One Plays Shooters on The PC Anymore

    Nobody researches what they are talking about and look likes fools when they speak, is what the title should have been.
  8. B

    Mom died, moving back in with dad, no DSL/Cable

    Can you get fios from verizon?
  9. B

    Google: Chrome Will Be 60 Times Faster

    What would 60x faster look like? I didnt realize firefox and ie were so slow, maybe I'm slow.
  10. B

    3D Upgrade for PlayStation 3 Coming Next Week

    Does the update include the glasses? lol.
  11. B

    Connecting xfi to video card for sound through hdmi

    Yes, I am sure its probably ridiculously easy to get going but I just cant get it to work, hence the request for a dummy guide.
  12. B

    Would you buy this PC?

    Antec P182 $290 shipped I would bite.
  13. B

    Guys what ya think about this memory

    I used patriot memory as backup memory when my corsair failed and was being rma'd it was solid stuff. The memory your getting seems like good stuff.
  14. B

    Connecting xfi to video card for sound through hdmi

    I cant seem to figure out hot to make this work. I have a xfi extreme music and 2 460's in sli. Can some please post a guide for dummies on how to connect and make it work. Or let me know if I need a new sound card or on board sound to do this.
  15. B

    Please help me pick Need SLi owners

    Nice looks to be a solid mobo and asus has always been a solid company imo.
Back
Top