Recent content by blackhawk777

  1. B

    FS: One EVGA GTX680 2GB (02G-P4-2680-KR) in Excellent Condition

    Up for sale I have one EVGA 2GB GTX680 part number 02G-P4-2680-KR (standard model). The card is in excellent working and physical condition; it is the second of a pair that I had gotten directly from EVGA, but I don't game enough to justify keeping it any more. I sold the first to another member...
  2. B

    FS: (1) EVGA GTX680 in like new condition with box and manuals

    K1tty- I'm looking to pick up a Vox VT40+, but thanks for the offer! To everyone else, the card is pending payment as of right now; thank you for your interest.
  3. B

    FS: (1) EVGA GTX680 in like new condition with box and manuals

    Up for sale I have one EVGA 2GB GTX680 part number 02G-P4-2680-KR (standard model) up for sale. The card is in excellent working and physical condition; I have another and I just don't need two as I need to purchase a new guitar amp. The card is registered with EVGA and under warranty until June...
  4. B

    F

    pm sent
  5. B

    FS: ASUS GTX670 Direct CUII non-TOP (GTX670-DC2-2GD5)

    Thanks; like I said before this is probably my favorite single card I've ever had, I just don't need it since my main rig has SLI 680s in it.
Back
Top