• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by blackbeaSSt

  1. B

    Wtb laptop for my kid to play with tinkercad

    I got a Thinkpad yoga x380 he can have. Just pay shipping. Comes with charger. There is a small pressure point on the screen but hardly noticeable.
  2. B

    PSA: Stop paying USPS retail rates!

    Spill the beans on the "free" thermal paper!
  3. B

    FS: Nothing ATM

    Back up for shit ton of RAM added!
  4. B

    FS: Nothing ATM

    Carbon Sold
  5. B

    FS: Nothing ATM

    I had a PM from another user saying that wanted it and asked for PP info, but they haven't paid yet and I replied 4 hours ago. So its fair game still in my eyes.
  6. B

    PSA: Stop paying USPS retail rates!

    Been using it for over 4 years when another board bro told me about it. It seems to be good for heavier packages but about the same for things under 1 pound.
  7. B

    *** SOLD *** Estate Coin Collection Sale - over $4,000 worth of coins (Many Silver) for only $1,650

    BOL on sale. And I can speak from first hand knowledge if you sell these on ebay try and sell them as an entire lot. This will take a long time to sell these niche boxes X by X. My FIL gave me and my wife some and it took about 6 months just to sell 10 boxes. I can only imagine selling 63...
  8. B

    Selling my Lenovo P16 Gen2

    Cause he wants it in the #1 spot and not the #2 spot 🤣
  9. B

    Wanted ASAP: unlocked iPhone with a decent battery

    Lemme check at the office tomorrow. I might have things from a newer gen SE to a 13
  10. B

    Compromised Accounts

    Interesting. Too bad for years it was lower and us sellers got shit on by the IRS and for being over the silly $5000 limit. But to the topic at hand....I am one of those sellers who on here, and other boards, preferred FF as opposed to GS not for the fact of the fee, but for reporting. Hell if...
  11. B

    Easily sellable GPU to buy to burn some rewards I got

    Thanks guys. I’ll be grabbing one and posting up here first to give a board bro a less than retail deal 👍🏻
  12. B

    Easily sellable GPU to buy to burn some rewards I got

    Been out of the GPU game for decades so I don't know all the new ding dang lingo. I just know they are always in demand and easy to sell. Plus It'll give someone a good deal on a NIB card! So out of these which is the go-to I should get? MSi GeForce RTX™ 5070 12G SHADOW 3X OC Gaming Graphics...
  13. B

    FS: Like New Purple iPhone 14 Pro 256GB

    Not necessarily stolen, just means that someone didn’t sign out before they got rid of it. But it’s totally on the store that didn’t check it. Hopefully you didn’t pay cash so you can do a charge back. But either way there’s no way around cloud locks.
  14. B

    FS: Nothing ATM

    Basically let’s you play classic games with the “old school” controllers
Back
Top